2.1.10

First Introduction~♥

Hey everyone~
I'm a new blogger and i'm waiting for so long to make this blog^^
for your information~
i will introduce myself~

My name is Christy and i don't tell you my full name~
you can call me Kitty or Jaekyu if you want~
Kitty is my nickname, and Jaekyu is the shorten from Jaejoong & Kyuhyun~ the men i loved the most in this world XD

As you all know, this blog is one of another blog for Kpop lovers~
I really like Kpop and a few of Jpop and Taiwan singers~

for information i like Kpop singers :
1. TVXQ ~ the most i loved of course
2. f(x)
3. SS501
4. Big Bang
5. 2PM
6. SHINee
7. Super Junior
8. SNSD
9. Kara
10. Lee Seung Gi
11. FT Island
12. Wonder Girls
13. U-Kiss
14. 2ne1

and for the other celebrities that i like :
1. NewS
2. Arashi
3. Kat-Tun
4. Hyde
5. Junpei Mizobata
6. Fahrenheit
7. Song Joongki
8. Park Haejin
9. Han Hyojoo
10. Lee Hyori

Well, I think that's all for my first greeting ^^
I hope there are some people who wants to read my blog even if it's just one people ><

Love,
JaeKyu~

No comments:

Post a Comment